- Basic Terms
- You are responsible for your use of the Application, for your use of any Content,, for your sharing of any Content and for any consequences thereof.
- Limited Use of Application and Content
- The Application is limited to the generation of parodied Content. Other use is strictly prohibited.
- The user generated parodied Content is limited to personal, non-commercial use only.
- All user generated Content is the sole responsibility of the person who generated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content is at your own risk.We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content.
- Copyright Policy
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of the Application to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us.
- Warranties and Disclaimers
- The Application is provided under these Terms « as is » without warranty of any kind, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Application makes no warranty that: (i) the Application will meet your requirements; (ii) access to the Application will be uninterrupted; (iii) the quality of the Application will meet your expectations; and (iv) any errors or defects in the Application will be corrected.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Application against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses arising out of or related to your conduct, your use or inability to use the Application, your breach or alleged breach of theTerms or of any representation or warranty contained herein, your unauthorized use of Content, or your violation of any rights of another.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our app.
Execpt navigation event or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you generate poster, add text, change photo,..
Why do we nedd this informations?
To know how many time a poster is used, if the user understand how to use our app.. in fact, to improve our app.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense/Admob Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.